Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coming Soon...

We just got back from our yearly Summer Vacation up at the lake. Nothing like tenting it for a week with two kiddos and thankfully one dog. Our neighbors were kind enough to watch the corgi's and the kitty for us. We had a blast though, the weather was some what perfect and the bugs were at a minimum and we have some great and well behaved kiddos... so piece of cake right ? It was a nice getaway but now we are back to the daily grind ...




I have some new things up my sleeve that I'm starting to get really excited about, I'm hoping that my passion for this grows only stronger and that I succeed as much, if not more that what I'm imagining. A new business can take up to a year to get going so please pray for patience and endurance as I embark in my awesome new adventure.


Coming Soon... Cloth Diapers, Re-usable Wipes, Flower Clips, Nursing Covers, Crinkle Blankets and MORE
Please send me an email if you are the bit interested in what will be coming in this new business as I will be having a Launch Party in the next few weeks that I would love to have EVERYONE at.








I'm praying for strength as I launch all this at once and I praise the Lord for giving me this opportunity thorough my Tia who was welcomed home about a month ago. Although we all miss her dearly, we know that she is home now and happier and healthier than ever.



**MommyWithFaith

No comments:

Post a Comment